Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of 365...





Day 5 of 365... Today I am thankful for a floor full of toys.


Today I am thankful for a floor full of toys. Yes, sometimes not being able to walk through the house without stepping on 20 different Hot Wheels cars drives me nuts, but a floor full of toys means:

1: --that I have been blessed with healthy, happy children. If there were no children in the first place there would be no toys. And I simply can not imagine my life without these kids!
2: --that I have boys who are imaginative and energetic;
3: --that we have the means to purchase toys for them;
4: --that I know they will one day be grown and out of the house and I will miss the floor full of toys and clutter. (And when that day comes I will be sad and longing for the days when they were little and the floor was full of cars, motorcycles, dinosaurs, and plastic guns.)

Yes, I am thankful for a floor full of toys. =)










1 comment:

  1. Someday when the boys are on their own you will love to be able to look back over these blog posts and recall how you were feeling. And it will be a great testimony for them to read about your love for them!!!

    ReplyDelete