Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 of 365...

Day 14 of 365... Thankful for the internet.

...because, without it, there are soooo many people  I would lose touch with. I tried to avoid facebook for two years, but after a little peer pressure I gave in and joined the ranks of the facebook society. It helps me feel connected, which is good, because as a 'stay at home mom' I tend to feel isolated from the rest of the world at times.

Like anything else, I think there is a right and a wrong way to use it. And I have seen so many people abuse it, and seen/read many things I wish I had not. But I use it for it's helpful attributes. And I am glad we have access to it =)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! For all of the crazy stuff, when used in the right way makes for a more fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete