Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 12 of 365...

Day 12 of 365... Thankful for happy children!


Today I am thankful that my children are happy and well adjusted. Many may take this for granted, but if you have happy, well adjusted babies you should really be thankful. My kids have so much fun together, and they enjoy each other.

I worried and worried when I was pregnant with our second child that I was taking away somehow from our first, even though the entire reason I wanted to have a second baby was so that our first would have someone for the rest of his life that he shared a bond with. Seeing them now, together, and how much fun they have together, is priceless to me.

We worried about the age gap- but I see in my boys that they are perfect for each other, and God, as usual, knew best. The 2.5 years (and one day! haha) age difference works well for them, and for us. Each and every day with my boys is so fun, and I wouldn't trade the lack of sleep and loads of laundry and messes for anything else in the world. =)

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you I like the 2.5 years (and one day! haha) People look at me like I'm a nut when I tell them Chloe and Natalie are 364 days apart. I'm glad I'm not the only one who counts the ages like that!

    ReplyDelete