Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 365...

Day 3: Thankful for "well checks" and a good Pediatrician!

Today I took the baby to his one year well check. I am so thankful that my children have a Pediatrician who I enjoy being around. I can sincerely say that the Dr, as well as the nurses and office workers, care about my kids, and they make us feel like we are friends/family. The people know my kids by name without having to look at a file to see who we are, and if I take one without the other, they always ask about the other one BY NAME. If Bryson is sick, they will ask almost first thing "How is Jonah doing? What has be been in to? " I love that.

I am also grateful that we have good health insurance, because, even if it is expensive, it's better than the alternative of not having it, and then having to worry about how we would pay for medicine that we can not do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment